- On campus community – Copiers for use by students, staff, faculty assistants, and library patrons are located throughout the library. Copies are .10 per page. A vending machine provides copy cards to facilitate easy access to the copiers. Each card costs .50, but can be refilled whenever necessary.
- Libraries – Libraries should use standard interlibrary loan procedures when requesting photocopies of materials from our collection. Copies may be requested via OCLC, or by ALA form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call.
- For profit entities – The Law Library will fill requests for photocopies of legal materials from the non-university community. Charges will be invoiced.
- Copyright – Photocopies will be provided only in compliance with U.S. Copyright laws.
- Charges – Requests from libraries are free if a reciprocal agreement has been established.
- All others – $.25 per page; FAX: $5.00 per item + $.50 per page.