Each year the Center invites panelists from around the country to participate in a symposium dedicated to issues of both national and regional importance.
- Telehealth in Mississippi and Beyond (2017)
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Law: The “Real World” Effects of Law on Mississippi Business and Entrepreneurial Endeavors (2016)
- Access to Healthcare: A Medical-Legal Symposium (2015)
- Mental Health in Mississippi (2014)
- Implementing Health Care Reform (2013)
- Anesthetic Gas Reclamation – Medical Invention from a Legal Health Care Provider (2012)
- Amendment 26 – Exploring the Implications of Mississippi’s Personhood Initiative (2011)