The following is an estimate of total student expenses for the program. This includes both payment to MC Law and anticipated out-of-pocket expenses. Please note that these are only estimates and are subject to change.
- MC Law tuition for 3 credit hours: $3,387
- Visiting Student Tuition: $3,387
- Lodging and Administrative Fees: $2,875 which includes housing in double occupancy hotel rooms, breakfast every day, travel within Europe, site visits and regional field trips.
- Registration fee: $75
- Textbooks: $100
- Food: $350
- Miscellaneous/personal expenses: $300-$400
- Round Trip Travel to Lille and from Berlin: $1000 – $1500
- Trip health insurance: $100 – $200